List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] CP900 problem
From:       Solomon Peachy <pizza () shaftnet ! org>
Date:       2016-01-31 16:04:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 03:33:55PM +0000, Stuart T Rogers wrote:
> That would be great as my printer is often in use elsewhere in the house
> so Wi-Fi printing would be very useful. Here's hoping it works out OK.

Here's my fork of the upstream wifi printing code:

  http://git.shaftnet.org/cgit/users/pizza/public/selphy_go.git

Hopefully the original author will accept my patches and I can
eventually nuke that repo.  :)

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^