List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] print-olympus.c: fix endianness detection
From:       Solomon Peachy <pizza () shaftnet ! org>
Date:       2016-01-29 5:18:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 10:07:53PM +0200, Olivier Schonken wrote:
> While updating Gutenprint support for Buildroot there were a issue
> cross-compiling.  The #if defined __LITTLE_ENDIAN and __BIG_ENDIAN macros
> in print-olympus.c were causing the error "Unable to determine endianness,
> aborting compilation!" to display.  To fix this, a patch was created to use
> a comparison of __BYTE_ORDER to BIG/LITTLE_ENDIAN to determine the
> endianness (As used in other files in the project).  After this,
> compilation worked again.

Huh.  This one's entirely my fault, which is odd as I did it right in
several other places.

Thanks for the patch, I'll have it commited as soon as sourceforge's cvs
repo stops hiccuping on me..

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^