List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] how to test my kodak 305 printer ?
From:       Solomon Peachy <pizza () shaftnet ! org>
Date:       2014-12-28 13:44:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 01:38:38AM +0800, kangear@163.com wrote:
> I'm new here but I used linux for 2 years. I glad be a testers for new
> printer driver. I read this information. I think the kodak 305 printer
> can works fine now. I have one kodak 305 printer, I want to test it.
> but I don't know how to start.

We're already corresponding off-list but I wanted to write this here so
others can use it as a reference.

The Kodak 305 seems to be a rebadged Mitsubishi CP-K60DW-S, with a more
limited print size selection.  Unforunately it shares the color scaling
problems with the other members of that printer family, and apparently
shares the backend problems with the CP-K60 as well.  I'm still doing
what I can to sort this out.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^