List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Canon Selphy CP810 on Raspberry Pi issue
From:       Solomon Peachy <pizza () shaftnet ! org>
Date:       2014-12-22 16:17:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:54:45AM +0100, Balázs SONNEVEND wrote:
> I have been trying to connect my Raspberry Pi to my Canon Selphy CP810
> using CUPS and Gutenprint drivers. However, the CP810 is not shown on the
> list of supported models (my list ends at CP790). I tried installing
> similarly named models' drivers (like CP710, DS810) but it did not work.

Support for that model was added in the most recent Gutenprint release
(5.2.10).  You didn't say what distribution you were using on your RPi,
but I'd wager it has an older version of Gutenprint.  How to proceed
from here depends on if there is a newer distribution release; if not
you may have to recompile gutenprint yourself.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^