List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Olivetti PG L8en x Ubuntu 14.04
From:       Gernot Hassenpflug <aikishugyo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-24 15:27:24

> Hello, my name is Luis and I am Ubuntu user 14.04LTS. I want to install the
> driver for this printer, but the installation does not work, getting the
> stop bar without instalção move that indicates the installation is
> proceeding.
> I need help installing this printer because it is the only one I have.
> The printer is connected to the USB port. The driver appears to be installed
> is the gutenprint and found the address to this list using the link for
> driver support.
> I apologize if they have difficulty understanding this request. I had to use
> google translator to get get help.

Hello Luis,

Thank you for your report. I could not find any specifications for this printer.
Do you have a link where I can see what it is capable of. And what
driver of gutenprint did you try to use (one of the Olivetti drivers,
or generic PCL?).

I will try to help you and see if it is possible to print under linux
with this device.

Best regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug