List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] Epson WF-2010w
From:       "Brown, Simon" <simon.brown () metoffice ! gov ! uk>
Date:       2014-05-08 12:40:45

Hi Gutenprint,

Do you know if one of the EPSON workforce drivers you have will work with an \
wf-2010W? (http://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/overview/11998)

I tried escp2-wf1100 but, although printing started, the printer seemed to get stuck \
on one part of the page and the image was rather mixed up.

Or, if you are still developing printers I'm willing to test draft drivers. I'm on a \
linux box.

I'm using the wf-2010 with 4 black/grey inks to do high quality back and white but \
I'm having trouble with the colour management.  The Epson linux dialog box does not \
have all the features that the windows dialog box has, so it is difficult to know \
what is going on.

Anyway, thanks for any help,

Simon.

--
Dr. Simon Brown   Climate Extremes Research Manager
Met Office Hadley Centre, FitzRoy Road, Exeter, EX1 3PB UK