List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] Gutenprint 5.2.9
From:       WILLY STOECKL <wstoeckl () cominvest-trading ! de>
Date:       2012-10-22 11:38:05

Hello,

we dry to install the Gutenprint Version 5.2.9 on IMac OS X 10.4.11  =

to get a Canon PIXMA MX 715 on this System running!

The Problem is that the Program is after installation not moving to  =

Program and therefor we can`t open it???

Pls. let us know, how we can install the Program.

Best regards

W. St=F6ckl