List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] HP 1200 printer
From:       Matt Broughton <walterwego () macosx ! com>
Date:       2011-10-20 1:36:11

On Oct 19, 2011, at 5:41 PM, Sandro Mina wrote:

> Hello,
> I just upgraded to Apple's Lion OS, and my USB attached HP 1200 no longer=
 prints=85  I found a link to you from HP =97 do you have something that ca=
n get the printer to work again?
> Thanks,
> S. Mina

The Gutenprint drivers do support both the HP DeskJet 1200C and the HP Lase=
rJet 1200.  You can find information and download links for the latest vers=
ion of Gutenprint on the Mac OS X page for Gutenprint at <http://gimp-print=
.sourceforge.net/MacOSX.php>.

--
Matthew Broughton
Only relatives are absolute

---
Take a complimentary Learning@Ciosco Self-Assessment and learn =

about Cisco certifications, training, and career opportunities. =

http://p.sf.net/sfu/cisco-dev2dev