List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Canon SELPHY CP-800 working
From:       Michael Mraka <mi24235 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-22 9:40:38

James Sarrett wrote:
% Hello all,
%
% I'm not sure if this is the right place to send this or not, but I just
% want to report at least a baseline level of success with the SELPHY
% CP800.  I am running ubuntu 10.10 amd64 and gutenprint 5.2.6-0ubuntu8.
% There is no explicit support for this model, but it appears to function
% correctly with the SELPHY CP-520 driver.  If you want I cam make a patch
% to add this model using that drivers quirks.

Hi James,

thanks for the report. I added it into list of supported printers.

% -James Sarrett

Regards,

--
Michael Mráka