List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] experimental support for Canon iP2700 added
From:       Gernot Hassenpflug <aikishugyo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-07 8:28:42

Hi all,
  I have add experimental support for the Canon iP2700 to CVS. This
device allows selection of either color or B/W cartridge individually,
as do many other models (MP490, MP280 are current ones of note), but
it is not clear to me how this works in gutenprint (Effectively, the
ESC (T command determines catridge selection ---- I have to work on
that in the near future). In any case, the relevant print modes are
theoretically supported. It may be that at this stage only printing
modes using both catrtidges work.

Testing welcomed!

Regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug