List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] EPSON Stylus Office B40W
From:       Piotr Stachura <albert1 () autocom ! pl>
Date:       2010-09-30 17:17:04

Hi,
I just bought brand new Epson printer and wanted to test gutenprint but...
without luck.
Printer is detected and configured via cups interface (1.4.4) to use gutenprint
(5.2.5).
As a result of printing I see part of page (about 5cm) finished by dirty part
and later printer gets new page, leave it blank, get new page... Sometimes it
writes some ASCII on new page ;)
Is there anything that I should check why printing is broken? I'd like to
help.

Thanks for answer,
Piotr Stachura