List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] Brother HL-2140
From:       Josh Martens <Daemonax () orcon ! net ! nz>
Date:       2009-05-22 13:53:08

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was anyway that I could help with developing a
Free software driver for the HL-2140. It seems that the current HL-2060
driver already works for this printer, just doesn't support the highest
resolution for printing. So I would guess it would be fairly easy to get
this fixed up.

I am no good at programming unfortunately, but if there is any testing
that I could do to help I would be happy to do.