List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] Gutenprint driver request for Brother MFC-240C
From:       Anil Mani <kurianmani () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-31 0:32:00

Hi

I am not sure whether I am posting this request at the correct place. I
recently downloaded Gutenprint driver for my Epson printer and it is
working fine and is probably giving me better performance (I think) than
the  windows driver (PC), it came bundled with. However, it looks likes
there is no such drive for Brother MFC-240C. Do any one have any
suggestions? Sorry. I am pretty new to Linux.

Regards

Anil