List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] Epson R2880
From:       Robert Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2009-03-22 1:53:58

I'm finally starting work on this printer.  It looks very similar to
the R2400; at least so far, that driver seems to work just fine with
this printer.  I've checked in preliminary support using a copy of the
files for the R2400.

The only obvious difference is that the magenta is more vivid; blues
look somewhat purple right now.  I'm printing out my test pattern; I'm
going to compare the output to see just how much more vivid the
magenta is.