List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Print drivers for modern photo printers
From:       Pedro_Côrte-Real <pedro () pedrocr ! net>
Date:       2009-01-28 23:27:48

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Pedro Côrte-Real <pedro@pedrocr.net> wrote:
> I pledge 100 dollars to a paypal address of your liking. :)

Note that I wasn't kidding about this at all. The nouveau guys (nvidia
driver) did one a couple of years ago and raised more than 10.000$:

http://www.pledgebank.com/nouveaudriver

It seems easy enough to set it up at pledgebank. There's a bunch of
open-source projects that could benefit from things like these. I
wouldn't mind sending a few dollars to people that write drivers for
hardware I buy.

Pedro.