List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Epson R320
From:       Robert L Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2007-03-24 19:43:15

   Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:00:17 +0100
   From: ML <ml@railnet.it>

   I have an Epson R320 and am using the latest stable Gutenprint
   (5.0.0.99.1).  I have a problem when printing regular documents on
   A4 paper: it seems that not all printable area is used at the
   bottom of the page, leaving some 18-20 mm blank.  It is as if there
   is a fixed (unmovable) margin at the page bottom.  I have tried
   numerous options from the driver (borderless, margins, expand) but
   none of them seems to work.  Is there anything else I can try?

Have you tried 5.1.0?

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@alum.mit.edu>

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net