List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] clp-500 driver
From:       Zinneken <zinneken () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-01-15 11:30:18

I already posted this into the forums, but since I'm new at
sourceforge I didn't know about this mailing list until now.

I just bought the CLP-500 from Samsung because it claims that it is
completely mac compatible, but it is not. Are there any gimp or other
printer drivers for this printer? It does have linux drivers, can I
use these in any way? Thanks for any help.