List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] screenshots conquest
From:       Néstor_Díaz_Valencia <nestordiaz () equusdigital ! com>
Date:       2004-11-06 17:48:18

Hello:
to all gimp-print/gutenprint users, I would like to have at least 10
screenshots of your operative system using our beloved printing software.
MacosX screenshots will be much appreciated.

the price of the winner will be appear on the new gutenprint site:
gutenprint.sf.net.

comments about the site will be welcomed.

Yours:
Néstor Díaz
---gimp-print/gutenprint webmaster---