List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] beta 2
From:       Robert L Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2004-08-25 22:59:38

   From: Robert L Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu>
   Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:04:54 -0400

   I'm running valgrind overnight, and unless anyone has a good reason
   not to, I plan to release beta 2 in the next day or two.

The valgrind run worked.  Nobody objected, so I'll do the beta-2
release off this.

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@alum.mit.edu>

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net