List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] beta 2
From:       Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-08-24 9:16:40

Sorry if repeating this question. I like to update CVS - works fine - and
use autotools for setting up everything. Wich is the version prefered by
the project?
Using autoconf 2.57, automake/aclocal 1.7.2 on SuSE 8.1 .

Or would alternatively someone like to send me the current configure
script.

thanks

Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + imaging development / panoramas