List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] 5.0 beta 2
From:       Robert L Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2004-08-06 0:36:31

   Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 21:51:57 +0200 (CEST)
   From: regisr <regisr@regix.com>

   On 05-Aug-2004 Robert L Krawitz wrote:

   > Regis, can you try the latest CVS repository to see if the PPD files
   > now build correctly?

   Sorry, but I can't build it! It is not a gimp-print problem, only
   automake... I have only 3 versions but there is no link to automake
   from automake18... I can add it manually the the version number is also
   in the dirnames under share ...
   I am looking how to have a default automake...

Download the tarball from ftp://66.92.65.9/pub/gimp-print20040805.tar.bz2.

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@alum.mit.edu>

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton