List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Color API changes
From:       Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-03-26 5:40:03

Robert,

I see the variables change - so not aware how to place bit depths and
colour space models at the moment.
Is the plan to integrate it in gimp-print-5.0 allready?
My question comes from the current release of the cinepaint print plug-in
and further compatibility with newer gimp-print versions.

Sorry if I repeate here something allready pointed out on this list.

regards
Kai-Uwe