List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] detailed control of output
From:       Øyvind_Kolås <pippin () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-01-31 19:44:59

If I want to do detailed control of what I send a printer, could I use
gimp-print as an intermediate filter?

What I want to be able to do is to do the color seperation and
halftoning manually, and send 1bit images for each channel.

Is there any specific printer models that are well suited to this kind
of tinkering?,. preferablly with individually refillable/changeable
inks.

/\330yvind K.

PS: I'm not subscribed to the list, so please add me to the CC

--
  .^.
  /V\    \330yvind Kol\345s,  Gj\370vik University College, Norway