List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] problems
From:       Gloria Simmons <mac.cat1 () mac ! com>
Date:       2004-01-23 20:35:37

Hi. I realize you guys are busy and may not have time for me, but, for
what it's worth, I was a happy user of Gimp-Print 4.2 with Jaguar, an
Epson Stylus Color 777, and Adobe 10 Illustrator, InDesign, and
Photoshop.

However, since I installed Panther, my colors are way off, and nothing
seems to help. I have downloaded and tried both Gimp 4.2.6 and 5.0. I
get different color results with both, but neither resembles the
original, intended, colors.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Gloria