List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Fujifilm Cx-400 printer support
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-2?Q?Mr=E1ka?= <Michael.Mraka () linux ! cz>
Date:       2003-10-13 8:41:59

imkkth@in.gr wrote:
% Hello,
% We need to print under Mac OS X 10.2 to Fujifilm cx-400 dye sublimation printer.
% Fujifilm supports only Mac Os 9.
% Is it possible to use Gimp-print for this kind of printer?
% Do you know any solution?

Hi,

gimp-print does not support CX-400 yet (as I know).  I have a look at
this printer for a while and I think it's similar to Sony's dye-sub ones
(I mean software part)... so I can write a driver for it :).

It will take me about a week and you must find someone who will compile
it under MacOS for you because I'm a Linux user and have no chance to do
it myself.

% Thanks in advance,
% Ioannis

--mm                                                            Michael Mráka