List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Canon S200 - update
From:       Karsten Festag <karsten.festag () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-10-08 22:17:42

Hi,

I found out that configuring the shown 'lp' printer works. Thoug it was a bit
tricky to find out that the Printer Model 'Postscript level 2' was not the
only one to chose from but that the list was scrolled to the total bottom so
it was the only visible entry.
So I was able to compile but there is still a bug somewhere so I have to look
it over - maybe not today.

Best regards,

Karsten