List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] [sabrina@alttv1.com: Question about Gimp Print and Canon BJC-55]
From:       Robert L Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2003-07-06 5:16:20

Just got back from vacation; haven't had a chance to look at this.

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:56:11 -0700
To: rlk@alum.mit.edu
From: "Sabrina L. Nelson" <sabrina@alttv1.com>
Subject: Question about Gimp Print and Canon BJC-55

I'm hoping I can get a quick question answered.  Didn't want to join
the list, since I'm not really a developer.  I have a Canon BJC-55.
Gimp print seems to have a driver for it, but when I select it in the
advanced menu in Print Center (Mac OS X 10.2.6), I cannot add the
printer to my list.  I've looked all over for any documentation that
might explain what's going on but can't find anything.  Is there
something I'm missing?  Any assistance you can offer is appreciated.

Thanks!