List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] libgimpprintui dependencies
From:       Robert L Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2003-01-20 19:56:49

   From: Roger Leigh <roger@whinlatter.uklinux.net>
   Date: 20 Jan 2003 19:15:17 +0000

   Dave Hill <dave@minnie.demon.co.uk> writes:

   > ?? I can't find any references to those names anywhere in the source.
   >
   > Ah, you mean STP_DATA_PATH and STP_MODULE_PATH. Got them now.
   >
   > I set them manually and I finally got the window to appear!

   I should document these in the manual, but if you're using the same
   paths the modules and XML data are installed to, you should never need
   to set them.  They're set in scripts/global.mk for use in the package
   build.

The problem occurs if you don't do a make install in src/main or top
level (I almost never do that; I just install the plugin).

   There's something a bit odd in the plugin though-there are no
   constraints on how small you can resize it, which is a bit odd.
   I've never seen this happen in a GTK program before--I'll have a
   look at the widget packing.

I noticed that too.

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@alum.mit.edu>