List:       gimp-print-announce
Subject:    [Gimp-print-announce] ANNOUNCE: Gimp-Print 4.1.1
From:       Robert L Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2000-12-24 22:58:59

This is gimp-print version 4.1.1, a development release on the 4.1 line.

Print 4.1.1 contains the following fixes and improvements over 4.1.0:

1) Further improvements in quality (we believe) in Photograph mode.

2) A problem whereby black letters and other black detail had a hollow
   appearance under some circumstances is fixed.

3) The Canon S450 is now supported.

4) The Epson Stylus Color 640 and 660 should print correctly.

5) escputil now uses readline when available.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net
Project lead for The Gimp Print --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net