List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: Expanding the Palette
From:       Kevin Cozens <kcozens () interlog ! com>
Date:       2000-09-26 2:41:26

At 02:55 PM 09/27/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>For printing I'm sending the high resolution files to a company that
>outputs them to photographic paper.  I have no idea what they use to make
>the prints but the quality is fantastic.

I have something I need to get printed which I designed using the GIMP. How
did you deal with the issues of colour matching? What format do you use
when sending the images to the printer (ie. jpg, png)? I know a lot of
printers prefer files to use CMYK colour which the GIMP doesn't do (yet).

Cheers!

Internet:kcozens at interlog.com   |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
       or:ve3syb at rac.ca          |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
Packet:ve3syb@va3bbs.#scon.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>    |              -Pinkutus & the Borg