List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: minor terminology clarification
From:       "Adam D. Moss" <adam () gimp ! org>
Date:       2000-09-25 18:19:06

"Michael J. Hammel" wrote:
> I've been under the assumption that the term "image window" was changed to
> "Canvas window" for 1.2.

I think you mistakenly credit the GIMP developers with an
actual Master Plan. :)

> However, if the terms are to be considered interchangeable then there's no
> worries.

I believe they're interchangable (with minor semantic differences
from a core-developer point of view).

--
Adam D. Moss    . ,,^^    adam@gimp.org    http://www.foxbox.org/

"Shut up, Donkey.  Talking animals have no place in comic strips."