List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Please send info on Pricing
From:       "Mark Horton" <info () udealnow ! net>
Date:       2000-08-31 1:24:11

FREE Limited Time Offer. Now!  You can List just about anything Absolutely FREE!

UdealNow.net -- The World’s ONLY Real-time Auction house will let you sell your \
Products on our site absolutely FREE. Sure, You can Buy and Sell Almost Anything! \
(Please no sexual content or offensive material)

Buy it, Sell it : Antiques/ Art, Computers, Apparel, Electronics, Boats, Gifts, \
Books, Jewelry, Cars and More… This is a limited Time Offer so list your item today \
for FREE. Click here to go directly to http://www.udealnow.net

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:
As always Udealnow.net never sends emails that are not solicited. You are being sent \
this information because  You have either checked that you are interested in online \
Auctions or specified that you would like to know more. If you wish to be removed \
from our list, we want to comply with your wishes. you may simply reply to this email \
with remove in the subject line, or send an email with the addresses you wish to be \
removed to: mailto:remove@udealnow.net Please be sure that the address you send us to \
be removed is the one we have sent it to as most people now have more than one email \
address.