List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: minor inconsistancy in GIF animation options
From:       "Adam D. Moss" <adam () gimp ! org>
Date:       2000-08-30 17:52:54

"Michael J. Hammel" wrote:
> I just noticed that the Animation Playback specifies a delay of 125 ms for
> unspecified frame timings, but the Save As GIF dialog defaults to 100 ms.
> Could the latter be changed to 125 ms so the playback will match the saved
> file if the defaults are used?

I hadn't noticed that -- I'm changing it now.  I'm changing the
former to 100ms since the latter only works with 100ms-
granularity.  I may yet reconsider and default both to 200ms.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss    . ,,^^    adam@gimp.org    http://www.foxbox.org/

   Hour by hour / Day by day / Love leaks out / And goes away