List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: [gimp-devel] Daniel Egger
From:       Daniel.Egger () t-online ! de (Daniel Egger)
Date:       1999-01-28 17:33:28

On Mit, 27 Jan 1999, Zach Beane wrote:

>Daniel Egger has been unhappy with GIMP development.

 I guess he knows that....

>His changes have been added
>in the past, so I expect they will continue to be added, if useful.

 Just for information: The context diff between current CVS gimp and my t=
ree is
 over 1,3 MB....

 Changes include removement of gimage, a full tranlation (all
 messages should be tagged now), speed optimisations, a cleaned up menu s=
ystem
 (with Tearoff menus where useful), general bug fixes and a lot more thin=
gs I
 forgot about...

--

Servus,