List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    [gimp-devel] How we made it work.
From:       "Joan" <joan_l () mailexcite ! com>
Date:       1998-09-29 18:27:09

Hello,

Some months ago my girlfriend and I started with an online opportunity
to earn some extra money. We did that after reading an e-mail like
this one. First of all we want to emphasise that we do not want to
inconvenience anyone by sending this e-mail. We only want to tell
you that this program worked very well for us and brought us financial
freedom. This is no illegal scam like many other programs.
If you are interested to read more please go to our homepage:

http://members.tripod.com/~Joan_L/1.html

Greetings,

Joan

-----