List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-developer] Business usage of GIMP
From:       Kevin Cozens <kevin () ve3syb ! ca>
Date:       2019-02-19 18:01:14

On 2019-02-19 10:04 a.m., Edgar Iván López via gimp-developer-list wrote:
> I have recently been working on the company communication area and have
> proposed to my manager that we change from our editing software (MS
> PowerPoint) to GIMP, since we sometimes need to cut and apply corrections
> to some images.

If you are looking to replace PowerPoint in your organization I would
suggest looking at the Impress Presentation portion of LibreOffice (also
available in OpenOffice, afaik, but may have a slightly different name).
GIMP can be used to generate images that can be used with the presentation
part of LibreOffice/OpenOffice.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick