List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    [Gimp-developer] Text Color Bug or a problem with my GIMP?
From:       "Thales Oliveira - WeAreLinux.com" <thales () wearelinux ! com>
Date:       2011-06-29 15:53:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, I've been noticing a weird behavior when creating light text color
layers, I uploaded a snapshot so as you can see what I'm talking about.

http://twitpic.com/5in5zc

So, is this happening to anyone else? Should I report a bug?

If you didn't see any problem on the snapshot zoom it in and you'll see some
yellow/green/blue pixels on the borders.

By the way the only color it doesn't happen at all is black, and the GIMP
version I'm running is 2.7.3.

Thanks in advance,

Thales