List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP Usability News
From:       Tobias Ehni <tobias.ehni () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-12 17:44:31

Summarizing the changes / additions on http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Usability:

1. GIMP will be on openusability (already mentioned)
2. Ideas of tasks for a possible intern
3. Recruiting will be based on the product vision (not on existing research)
4. Recruiting participants (interview partners) is highlighted as a
crucial factor of succes for planned research
5. First ideas for recruiting

I will attend Chaos Communication Camp in August.
I'm looking forward to meeting the cross-section of
the GIMP team that's going to be there, too.
It seems like an opportunity to discuss ideas from the wiki,
but as I'm still new to the project, I'm preparing for listening and
learning as well.

-Tobi