List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-developer] Stroking path with brush dynamics
From:       Alec Burgess <buralex () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-18 1:22:13

On 2010-11-16 18:12, Ofnuts wrote:
>> Alexia wrote:>  The sample xcf was really really nice for
>> >  testing, but pehaps you coud next time host it on a site that uses english? It
>> >  took me a while to take the time and guestimate the download link from that.

FWIW: Google translate (I have it set to auto-translate FR-->EN) shows
the link on http://dl.free.fr/fRALiPMXa as "Download this file"

> I'd love to next time if you can suggest one... not sure you would have
> the patience to wait on Megaupload or Rapidshare.
If you don't have a philosophical objection to Google Docs it allows 1GB
free - make sure to set the link as shared with everyone (or shared with
anyone with the link), I created a folder "myShares" for this purpose.
Here's the goo.gl link to a copy of the XCF file http://goo.gl/CwmZX -
it should work for everyone regardless of whether they have a google
email account. (If anyone tries and fails to get it - please let me know
offlist - thanks)