List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    [Gimp-developer] GIMP Reference Manuals gone?
From:       Ofnuts <ofnuts () laposte ! net>
Date:       2010-11-15 15:49:39

I have a bookmark on GIMP Reference Manuals at
http://developer.gimp.org/api/2.0/index.html that no longer works:

Trying the home page (http://developer.gimp.org/) says:

> It works!
> This is the default web page for this server.
> The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

Googling for "GIMP Reference Manuals" point to the same URL, so I assume
my bookmark has been OK at some point in the not so distant past.

Is the server hosed? Or has the content moved (and how do we get Google
to display the right URL)?

--
Ofnuts