List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-developer] Help with new default resources in 2.8
From:       Cedric Sodhi <manday () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-07-20 6:00:42

I don't know PS after CS3, I heard it had horrible performance, by the way :) After all, I did not try to imply that the brush engine is being neglected and I needed to tell you to work on it, of course not. Just statet what I think is necessary, if that's already being approached, simply take it as an confirmation for your efforts.