List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-developer] Hello World !
From:       LightningIsMyName <lightningismyname () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-24 15:15:01

Hello Emmanuel,

The first place to begin with is probably the developer website:
http://developer.gimp.org/
It's FAQ page should have answers for most of your questions (although
some of the info is a bit outdated :P)

I would suggest you to start by trying to the plugin tutorial on the
GIMP website - it will teach you at least some of the bascs.

~LightningIsMyName