List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-developer]
From:       Mathias Lindner <mathias.lindner () web ! de>
Date:       2010-01-13 7:22:18

"My way around this was to use a PF_DIRNAME immediately above the PF_STRING
and combining them for the total path."

Ah, thank you very much. I wasn't aware of PF_DIRNAME. It's missing in the GIMP \
Python docs. This way I have a nice workaround which totally fits my needs.

What else PF_ data types are missing in the docs? Or the other way around: Where can \
I read about all currently existing types? \