List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    [Gimp-developer] FW:  GIMP, GEGL and raw image formats
From:       us3r07 () web ! de
Date:       2009-09-13 9:49:56

Thanks for the quick response Martin!
Sounds great!

Years ago I made a feature request on the bug tracker and asked for adding support \
for raw images, but finally it ended in a resolved - wontfix. But that was afaik a \
while before there were any intentions to switch to GEGL. And if GEGL provides this \
ability by default, why not using it in GIMP? :)

For the time being I have to use UFRaw for that job.

Regards,
Micha