List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-developer] Negative Press
From:       Sven Neumann <sven () gimp ! org>
Date:       2007-11-06 8:02:39

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 22:34 -0800, Valerie VK wrote:

> Are there any plans for a "Future feature" page on the GIMP
> website?

You obviously completely missed that we are currently discussing the
roadmap for 2.6 on this mailing-list. The goal is to get this task list
published by the end of this week. So could we please stop talking about
some completely irrelevant article and instead deal with the actual
problem? Thank you.

Sven