List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-developer] Negative Press
From:       "Alexandre Prokoudine" <alexandre.prokoudine () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-05 13:51:17

On 11/5/07, Valerie VK wrote:

> This is why I suspect it to be a transparency problem and not really
> a process problem. People actually Won't criticize a process if they
> think it is doing a good job. In the case of the GUI team, we don't
> know if it's doing a good job. In fact, we don't see a job being done
> at all.

Who are these "we"?

Clearly I am not one of them, because I benefit from new rectangle
tools that come out of a spec created by the UI design team, because I
can read things like
http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/2007/10/team-review-contribution-2650.html
etc.

> Solve the transparency problem, and the criticism will go away.

You say what to do, but you don't say how.

Alexandre