List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    [Gimp-developer] 2.4 release date
From:       "Chris Puttick" <c.puttick () oxfordarch ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-04-14 15:04:09

Hi

Forgive me if I have missed this information, but can someone give an estimate for \
the release of 2.4? We are trying to move to open source throughout the organisation, \
but the graphics team are solidly stuck to Adobe Photoshop and Gimp 2.4 seems the \
most likely candidate to replace it. Unless the list thinks that 2.4 would not be a \
candidate to replace Photoshop?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Chris

Chris Puttick
CIO
Oxford Archaeology: Exploring the Human Journey
Direct: +44 (0)1865 263 818
Switchboard: +44 (0)1865 263 800
Mobile: +44 (0)7914 402 907
http://thehumanjourney.net

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl - \
Gimp-developer mailing list
Gimp-developer@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU