List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    [Gimp-developer]
From:       Sven Neumann <sven () gimp ! org>
Date:       2004-11-30 0:54:38

Hi,

I had taken down your news entry about the splash this afternoon but
in the meantime I have put the news about the splash contest back up
on gimp.org. But so far it doesn't include any info on how to submit
the entries. I've also created a page for the contest. More info can
be added here then:

 http://www.gimp.org/about/splash/contest/index.html

I would suggest that we use the GIMP Wiki as the way to submit
entries. Does our Wiki allow images to be uploaded? If so, we just
need to setup a page with a template entry as an example and people
can add their submissions themselves.  A few people should have an eye
on the page then to make sure that everyone's playing fair but I don't
think that will become a problem.

Does that make any sense?

Sven