List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    [Gimp-developer] c++ with plugin-template
From:       Christoph Lutz <Christoph.Lutz () web ! de>
Date:       2004-06-30 16:34:46

Hi,
I wrote a gimp-plugin, using plugin-template 1.3.3 which supports gcc as
default compiler, thus my plugin has to be compiled with c++ compiler.
As I didn't know how to set up all the automake/autoconfigure-stuff, I
temporary simply changed the  CC-Variable in the  <plugin>/src/Makefile,
but this is insufficient, I guess... Could you please give me some
hints, how to change the compiler in the plugin-templates
configure/automake-files, so that I could pack and release my plugin?

Thanks,
Christoph Lutz