List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    [Gimp-developer] a few script-fu
From:       Alan Horkan <horkana () maths ! tcd ! ie>
Date:       2004-06-09 17:26:32

I've been doing some scripting
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/gnome/gimp/script-fu/script-fu.html
and I'd like to return my scripts for inclusion in the Gimp.

New File Dialog is poweful and flexible and makes it easy to create new
images, it is better to have script work off the current image if
possible, than trying to reinvent the new file dialog inside a script. I
have changed Camouflage and SwirlTile to work off the current image (they
are added to the menu at Filters/Render/Patterns/ although I'd prefer if
they weren't so deep but hopefully the menu reorganisation will allow the
menu structure to be flatter).

Direct links to my Camouflage and Swirl Tile scripts
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/gnome/gimp/script-fu/scripts/camouflage.scm
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/gnome/gimp/script-fu/scripts/pattern-tileable-tempest.scm

I have also worked on the round-selection script-fu, the most
notable change is that it can now do concave as well as convex edges.
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dev/gnome/gimp/script-fu/scripts/selection-rounded-rectangle.scm

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/